INSURANCE CLAIMS AUTOMATION
Our insurance claims solutions will allow you to control the insurance process from beginning to end.
Increase efficiency and provide quality customer service
How does insurance claims automation work?
1. Report. The insured requests the service through the mobile app. The system identifies whether the policy is valid or not and what is applicable in each case. If the policy is valid, the help desk booth creates the incident and its electronic file.
2. Locate. The location of the loss and the closest adjuster is identified through the geolocation of the mobile device.
3. Electronic Formats. The adjuster connects via the app and downloads the electronic formats for the capture of the information and takes the necessary photos so that later it loads all the information to the electronic file and the process starts in its core system.
4. Electronic passes. The adjuster can generate the passes for the workshop, doctor, crane, etc., electronically and it will be sent by mail directly, with a copy to the insured (either by email, text message or WhatsApp).
5. Automation. The system will control the whole process through workflow activities.
6. Status Monitor. From the client app you can monitor each stage of the process.
Benefits of automating the claims process
Mobile app that serves the insured and the adjuster to interact immediately
Faster arrival time to the event with our precise geolocation
100% compliance with the laws and regulations for the insurance industry
Optimization of resources through process automation and elimination of paper use
Tailored integration to your core system for total control and easy use
Would you like to see how insurance claims automation works?
Industry ECM Solutions
Need immediate assistance? Talk to one of our experts