The future of OnBase External Access
By Jack Shales
External Access in OnBase gains a new Web UI Framework. This enhancement enables organizations to seamlessly connect, surface content, and facilitate processes. Regardless of being internal or external users, this framework serves various purposes. For instance, it grants students access to documents, constituents to records, or vendors/subcontractors to invoices and delivery tickets.
The Web UI Framework is intended to help solve the following two challenges:
- Some organizations require a portal to provide content and processes to external users. Additionally, this facilitates seamless interaction and accessibility.
- Some organizations desire a modern and responsive front-end experience, which is also alternative and easily configurable. Furthermore, this approach enhances user engagement and satisfaction.
While custom front end applications usually demand building from scratch, the Web UI Framework offers a valuable alternative. It serves as a baseline starting point, expediting projects for portals or alternative client interfaces.
- Enable you to service documents and content to those outside your organization
- Provide access to content from any device through a responsive interface
- Allow you to build your own interfaces to suit your users’ needs with a form and page builder.
- Users can fill out forms from within the application.
- Users can access both documents and data across the application.
- Documents can be uploaded to the repository.
- Content can be linked to a blockchain to establish authenticity.
- A task engine that can assign tasks to work.
- Administrators can design custom pages without writing code.
- Administrators can build forms with our native forms builder.
- Builder tools are drag and drop.
- Utilize OnBase to manage the content.
- Hybrid security allows internal and external users.
- Light mode and dark mode.
- Applications are responsive so they work on any device
- Web UI Framework is built with modern design in mind